Here are some helpful tips for getting the best fit from your Sculptwear:
- Step in one leg at a time.
- Pull the legs up, so the crotch is in place, before trying to pull the waistband all the way up.
- Lift each knee to get the garment legs into a nice position.
- The BoostBands in the back legs should rest under your bum for max definition.
- Pull the waistband to rest just under your bra. Use the removable bra straps if you want more length in the garment body.
The garment should come all the way up to the base of your bra. If it doesn’t, you may need the next size up. If it’s too tight or too loose through the legs, this is also something that getting the correct size can help.
The garment hip creases should be aligned perfectly with your hip creases. Make sure you pull the legs all the way up so the crotch of the garment is securely in place. If you have long fingernails, try to tuck in your nails so that they don’t pierce the fabric.
If the garment isn’t working as you would expect, it could very likely be a sizing issue. Please feel free to contact us with any questions!